Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day One - A New Beginning

I have been contemplating my life, my faith, and my "good" intentions to begin blogging for quite some time now. This whole social media frenzy is a bit new to me - started last summer with LinkedIn and then by Fall I was on Twitter. I suppose like a great deal of people, I intended to "monetize" my time spent on Social Networking. A funny thing happened along the way - I found a bunch of amazing people that I enjoy being social with. I found tons of information, information that I am actually interested in, because I made connections with like-minded people. People who share my interests, my faith, my profession and even my humor.

And so it begins, a new leg to my journey through this life. I hope that as I dig deeper into this endeavor I will have the courage to share the truth about myself. I hope to improve my writing skills to bring interest and enlightenment to others.

So I'll sign off (for now). Hope you will check back soon! May God bless you all!


Galations 2:20 (NIV)
20I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment