Saturday, August 7, 2010

Is Anybody Out There?

It's a little bit funny! I am fairly well connected on LinkedIn and Twitter (no Facebook as of yet but I am consistently "pressured" by freinds and family members). So as I have contemplated over the last several months to begin writing I somehow semi-expected my followers and network connections to flock to my new blog (even though I KNOW it does not work that way).


I suppose yesterday I was a bit discouraged but today I feel good about it. I'm doing what I set out to do - write. My thoughts, my feelings, and who knows - maybe something quite extraordinary or at least somewhat interesting eventually. But it's OK. I feel that it is God's will that I share. My life, my stories, my experience, my testimony and perhaps, just perhaps, so much more.


So now, right now, I commit to just write. I'll take advice from my inspirational "blogging gurus" and hopefully improve each and every time I make a post.


Well, is Anbody Out There? I know you are. So many people, unique and individual in every way imaginable. That's how God created us. It is so cool. Really it is.


Much love and peace to you all!


James 1: 2-3 (NIV)
2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment